Sunday, August 2, 2009

Tired

I could take this moment to complain, but I won't because that is not the Christian thing to do. So what to do? What to do?
Oh!!!! I know! embed a music video Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for embedding! It is the best thing eva!

One day, many, many moons ago, I was just messin' around on youtube looking around at Anime Music Videos (AMV's) and I came across some vid - I can't remember if it was a Blood+ one (DANG! I CAN'T STAND the fact that the movie is RATED R!!! ARGHHHHH [Larry has volunteered to watch and tell me how it is - gee, thanks]) or if it was a Moribito one, but nevertheless, someone made one to a song by this band Spelling Nadja.
Man, I loved the music, so I looked up the band - only to find another song on youtube - I didn't realize how obscure a Portugese band could be - and I found this song which is my favorite yet. I sent the link to my brother - aficionado of all things musically strange and he just didn't dig it as much as I thought he would. I was of course disappointed at first, but now in my current melancholoy muffled despair (I just can't describe my funk that I am in any better than that), I have realized - so what. I like it and that's good enough

One day I may get the pictures off my camera loaded up - I tried several weeks ago and something went awry and I just haven't had time since to try it again

No comments: