Thursday, September 16, 2010

First Checkup!

Yesterday, I went to my first prenatal appointment! It feels like I have been waiting forever! I am going back to Dr. Nelson - this will be the first time I have delivered two babies at the same hospital by the same ob group. I never thought I moved that much, but I guess I have.

I weighed 143 (not sure that is wise posting my weight, but I am anyway). I can't remember my blood pressure and the baby's heartbeat was about 150. My friend C. went with me and Benjamin actually stayed with her while I was being examined - except for the part when we heard the heartbeat - I had the nurse go and get them. Benjamin said "heartbeat" but really wasn't sure he like seeing me lie on the examination table like that. Thank goodness C. was there. My ultrasound is in 3 weeks and I can't wait. I have moved the checkup days to Monday, so that I can bring Gabrielle. She really likes visiting. Too bad she will have to miss the ultrasound.

No comments: