Thursday, November 10, 2011

My bag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In the fall, one of my favorite blogs - Better Life Bags - had a 50% off sale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I couldn't believe it myself. So I logged on at the very early designated time and ordered the things I planned to order. And then, on a whim, I ordered THIS beautiful pink baby bag (I was able to pick out my own fabric combinations from her collection of patterns) - it was a definite splurge, but for some reason, I just couldn't stop myself.
I JUST LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I totally think it was worth it.  It is way roomier than my last baby bag and so delicate and beautiful. My husband has not noticed yet, so I haven't had to confess.
Yet.
BTW - she posts pics of what she sends, so that is her pic, not mine (I would never be able to get a photo to turn out that well)

No comments: