Tuesday, July 1, 2008

The questions we love to hear

One of the very best things about being a mom is you get to listen to those darndest things children say. Yesterday, my "not the youngest anymore" nonchalantly walked into the kitchen and as he was breezing by just happened to ask: "Hey, Mom, when is the end of time?" just like asking what we were going to have for dinner and expecting an answer in the same manner. It took all my willpower not to drop to the floor and curl up in fits of laughter.

Peter has also become quite the stager when it comes to pictures.
Just a few days ago he said:"If I close my eyes and then you took a picture, that'd be cute, right?
Times like these are totally the best reasons for being a mom

2 comments:

Unknown said...

NO FAIR!!! How come you get two red heads and I only got one??? I mean, 50% of your kids are red-headed, but only 1/8th of my kiddos are red-headed, and if I kept having babies, the percentage would get worse!

Unknown said...

If!!!! I didn't think there was an if! Keep having those kiddos, they grow up in a great environment. And remember, your red comes from a bottle, but there are actual true redheads in my and my husband's families :-)