Friday, July 18, 2008

Flashback Friday

See Kristy, I told you I would steal it.
Anyway, I thought I would post some pics of when the kids and I went to Seattle. There are LOTS. So I am sure this won't be the last post about them

Most of these will be of the mountains on the Olympic Pennisula, as is this one


Wildflowers; aren't they pretty?


I am not sure why I took this picture. I must have been enamored with the tree



And last but certainly not least, this is my favorite picture in the mountains. I have it as the background on my laptop. If I knew my way around html, I would have it as the background on my blog, but I am nowhere near that elevated level of intelligence. Do not be surprised if it shows up again

Well, that's it for this week's edition of Flashback Friday. I must do something productive now, like make dinner

No comments: