Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I have been meaning to post this, but I have just been slammed - as you see - it's a MONTH old:

Spanish Word of the Day
Sunday, March 28, 2010

pelirrojo, adjective
red-haired, red-headed

Red hair is not very common in the Spanish-speaking world, though in Celtic influenced north-west Spain it is possibly more common than elsewhere.

un adolescente pecoso y pelirrojo
a freckled, red-haired teenager


^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
that will be Peter in a few years - DON'T remind me.
I think pelirojo was the first Spanish word I learned after Peter was born

I promise I will post more interesting posts with actual pictures later

2 comments:

Drift Financial Services said...

Best content & valuable as well. Thanks for sharing this content.
Approved Auditor in DAFZA
Approved Auditor in RAKEZ
Approved Auditor in JAFZA
i heard about this blog & get actually whatever i was finding. Nice post love to read this blog
Approved Auditor in DMCC

Drift Financial Services said...

Good luck & keep writing such awesome content.

Virgin Linseed Oil BP
Pure Linseed Oil