Monday, November 8, 2010

Happiest Baby on the Block

One of the blogs I follow, A Little Tipsy,

featured a video today called "The Happiest Baby on the Block". Very interesting stuff. It apparently is based on the 5 S's: Swaddle, Side, Swing, Shh, Suck. I of course haven't tried any of these things yet, being almost 23 weeks. I have been exceedingly blessed to have never really experienced what I can remember as a baby cursed with colic, but I am sure this can't hurt.
So I went on my library catalog and found not only the video, but a book as well. And I continued to scroll down and lo and behold I found this:

Benjamin has been kind of whiny lately - nap or no nap. Maybe this will help as well. Maybe I will luck out and it might have some potty training advice. We will see! Can I just say how much I love the library?