Monday, November 19, 2012

More Singing Time Stuff

How I love blogland. The other sisters in primary think that I'm doing great, but really, all it is is borrowing all these fabulous ideas from the net. AND all those handy dandy comments led me to another blog!!!!! How exciting!
http://sunbeamsinging.wordpress.com/ has just given me next week's singing time where we will be doing Samuel Tells of the Baby Jesus.
Primary Singing Ideas for Leaders blog recently posted some very pretty schedules for 2013 and I think I will use schedule 3.
I used Camille's idea for a Thanksgiving story for singing time today and it was a HUGE success. Even better than the fall leaves, which surprised me.
I am thinking of using the idea for Our Christmas Story Tree eventually, but I'm not sure if I'll get around to collecting all those items.
Whatever the case, thank you, blogging singing time ladies! You make my life so much easier!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: