Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Okay, I got tagged

yeah, yeah I am slow but here it is
got tagged by KRIS
Four things you may not know about me:
1. I love science fiction and am a huge Star Trek: The Next Generation fan. I have the opening sequence memorized (“Space: the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise….) and I know the differences between its opening sequence and that of the original Star Trek
2. 3 years ago, my baby sister-in-law introduced me to manga. Since then, it has become an invasive addiction and has branched off into an addiction to anime and Asian drama through which I now am able to visually know the difference between written Chinese, Japanese and Korean. I also now know a handful of Chinese and Japanese words. “Thank you” and “I am sorry” are the easiest to pick up since they seem to be said the most
3. When I was a teenager I went to Universal Studios and was picked from the audience to be an “extra” on their onstage version of one of the Indiana Jones movies
4. I love to drive and one time in college, I drove from West Lafayette, In to Chicago (about a two hour drive) just because I was depressed. The drive did make me feel better
Four places I go over and over again:
1. Church
2. Piggly Wiggly
3. the Library
4. Wal-Mart
Four people who email me:
1. Kristy
2. Becky
3. Erica
4. My Aunt Suzy
My four favorite foods:
1. Crab legs with lots and lots of butter
2. Corn with lots and lots of butter
3. Walnuts
4. CHOCOLATE (that I can’t have because it keeps Benjamin awake)
Four places I'd rather be:
1. Texas (yes, Texas, I miss Corpus Christi)
2. Seattle
3. Tennessee
4. In a swimming pool
Four movies I could watch over and over again:
1. The Princess Bride
2. Labyrinth
3. Fruits Basket (it’s actually a series – Anime of course)
4. Samurai Champloo (more Anime)
Four people I am tagging:
since the only one I know who blogs tagged me I am kind of tagless

2 comments:

Unknown said...

revision:
Texas because KRISTY lives there...yah!

Charly, Ash, Kirk, and the Turner's daughter (in your branch--the pregnant one) have Blogs. I bet lots of your S.H. friends have blogs and you just don't know it!

And lastly--you lie about the butter-- skinny people like you couldn't eat that much butter and still be so darned skimmy! I'm right there with you on the crab legs though--better yet, LOBSTER TAIL!! I didn't include it though because I can't afford it very often. My mother spoiled me with good food growing up:)

Unknown said...

crab legs were included because I DONT get to eat them very often. I just dream. And sorry, yes I do consume that much butter. I have recently re-discovered brummel and brown -- it is the only margarine I will eat (all the rest is pure butter)