Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Seeing hearts already

I am not one for advance planning, but for some reason, I thought it would be great to start thinking about Valentine's Day.
And of course, found an idea to totally steal. Thanks to Camille at Camille's Primary Ideas(that's her cute little picture up there), I will be using her "Name that Primary Song About Love" activity. And she made a comment about including a valentine's treat. And THAT got me thinking and I found this:



and then I found these little beauties,






which led me to find a cute little recipe on how to make your own sprinkles - with melting chocolate!

I found all of these on Cute Food for Kids? (with not everything being "kid-worthy" - hence the question mark -, but I'll just stick to the kids' stuff) and it looks pretty yummylicious - with different foods for the different holidays. I can see myself spending hours upon countless hours browsing and drooling



No comments: