Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Third Week Presentation for My Heavenly Father Loves Me

This is actually my third week presentation for "My Heavenly Father Loves Me" I will plan on doing a more sensory introduction the first week as outlined in my February planner - I may post a separate post on it, but the first week is coming up quick.
Anyway, I obtained permission from The OCD Primary Chorister to use AND publish her glorious pictures. I'll cut out and laminate each pic, then tape corresponding questions to the back of pic, cover question with heart (which I got from bestclipartblog.com via google). Post all pics on board heart shape facing out, have child pick, remove heart, answer question and place back on board picture side up. (I might have them mixed up for senior and have child put back picture in correct place.)

No comments: